This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The first post

Nothing profound nor Earth shattering here. Its just the first post on my blog. I am still not entirely sure what I am doing here, but as I am taking a Blogging workshop next week I thought I would get going and try it out. I have been posting for years on various Bulletin Boards at my favorite sites. Most of the time my comments should be taken with the tongue firmly in ones cheak, but sometimes I can be very serious. Since my default is sarcasm and humor I will be sure to let you know when I am being serious. Little biographical stuff. I am 41 years old and I work with computers all day in my job. I have a wondeful wife and an amazing child. They both keep me busy and on my toes. We have two cats and hundreds of praying mantises, well maybe I should explain that. See when we got our Christmas tree we found two praying mantis egg cases. Being the nice people we are we took them out of the tree and put them in a Mayo jar. The only problem was that there was no lid for said Mayo jar. A couple of months go by and one of them hatches. In the kitchen and see how there was no lid on the bloody jar the mantises went all over the kitchen. So we have been slowly getting rid of them. Kinda funny really. But that is one day in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home