This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Foggy Day

Well today was a fun drive into work. The fog was really thick and it made it very difficult to see. The Rush R30 cds were cranking as I was by myself with no midget type person in the back of the car. I can't complain really she likes most of the music that I play. I do not keep and "kiddie" music in my car, just "daddy" music. She will ask to hear one of her favorite songs "Hey Baby" by No Doubt. No really appropriate lyrics for an almost 4 year old, but there is no cursing so I am not all that worried about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home