This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blogging class

So here I sit writing a blog in a class about write blogs. Cool huh? Can I tell you how much I love my GPS system? My sweetie wife bought me one for Christmas. What a joy. I get in the car this morning, punch up the address for this class which I stored last Saturday and drive. I got me here easily. The talking can be a little annoying esp. the jaunty way she says the word destination. Its like the little computer with the satillite link is happy that it got me to my destination. Silly really, but I do love the little box. Actully its a love fest tie between my iPod and my GPS.

Well the class is going well except for the fact that the internet is not working properly. Kinda hard to do blogging with no internet access. Silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home