This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Wow, great weekend

Mondays are tough always. Especially when its raining and miserable like it was this morning. The weekend was nice though. They are making good progress on the house building and we got a lot done around the apartment. I got the GPS system mounted on the motorcycle, it needs a little tweaking but it should work well I think. I am really looking forward to a nice long trip in April I am going to the Barber Motorsports Museum near Birmingham, Alabama. Close to 1000 miles one way. I have a couple of people I am trying to talk into going with me. We may try to do a Bun Buster 1000 mile day and get our Iron Butt association licence tag frames. Should be fun. The BMWMOA rally is in July and and in Vermont. I love New England roads so that should be a blast too. Once I get the garage I am going to get my Dad's old bike up and on the road again. It has been a long time and I feel really bad about its current state. Its all there and not too beat up, but I know that I am going to be really busy getting that bike going and on the road through the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home