This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Riding, riding, riding

Ahhhh, I got the bike back from the shop yesterday. Nothing big being done, State Inspection, adjust the clutch and new brake pads on the back. I was good to ride again, even as cold as it was. I had the mechanic, who is a first rate guy, install the wires for the GPS system. Now I will be able to use that on the go as well. I have become very addicted to the GPS unit. Living here in a new location I am still learning my way around. Today I needed to be at a school out of my district and I was able to find it with no hassle.

Looking forward to two big trips this year so far. One is a trip down to the Barber Motorsports Museum, which is in Birmingham, Alabama. This is a trip that I have been planning on my own. I am hoping that a couple other people will make the trip with me down there during spring break. A few days, a couple of thousand miles and taking in hundreds of pristine classic motorcycles.

The other big trip is going to be the BMWMOA rally in Burlington Vermont. I love New England and the roads up there. I have traveled up there a few times on bikes and each time I love it more and more. You can’t beat the winding roads and beautiful scenery. Plus the smell of a pine forest always gets me too. The are some Pine forests up there, hopefully I will get to camp in one.

The job has been getting better and better recently and the house is going up quickly. I am hoping to stop by today on the way home and see what has gotten done over the last couple of days.

Saturday 1/28/06 I went for a nice long ride on the bike. As I was cruising around I went through the town of Klienfeltersville. I thought it a funny name for a town considering what I know about Klienfelter's Syndrome. Anyway the weather was great and it was nice to ride in January in Jeans and long johns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home