This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 02, 2010

A New World Record!!!

A couple of month ago the idea was hatched to break St. Louis' Gateway BMW's Guiness World record for the most BMWs in a parade. The mark was 241 bikes. We figured we could beat that easily. We did beat it, but not so easily. We also raised money for St. Jude's Childrens Hospital.
I got there early to help with parking. There is my K towards the front of the line.
A notable non-BMW in the dealership. A 1969 Bronco mini-bike. I had one very similar and it is what I cut my teeth on.
A nice Velocette as well.
The sign up crew. Motley? Yes. But they did yoman's work.
Early crowd

With about 40 more bikes to go. We wound up with 246 BMWs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home