This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday, tuesday, tuesday



This morning as I was leaving the house there was a flock of Wild Turkey standing in the middle of the road. Two males were in full display, something I have only seen pictures of, vying for mating rights to the 5 or 6 females. They were so intent on intimidating each other that they didn't notice my car until I honked the horn. Very impressive. I am glad that humans can do more than flash feathers to attract a mate, there is some thing to be said about intellect. while the physical show is impressive in the end we all kind of look like turkeys stripped of their feathers, not a pretty sight, and then its best that we really like what is underneath the feathers. Done pontificating.

Heros was wonderful last night, great way to come back after the hiatus. I am a big fan of that show.

I have spent my entire day in a meeting. Yikes. Not fun, not intellectually stimulating . Almost fell asleep once, which would be a problem, big time, my bosses are sitting 10 feet away on my left.

Driving down to Mom again this afternoon. The driving is not bad, but it does get tiring. I have the turnpike between Morgantown and Willow Grove memorized.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen wild turkeys. Cool that you have em near you!

I like how you compared their ritual to humans. Sadly, it seems plastic surgery is becoming an obsession for our superficial society. I refuse to watch shows that are focused around it. Elective surgery is stupid.

My sister watches Heroes. I will have to TiVo and check it out.

I hope all goes smoothly for your family this evening.

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home