This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wow Long weekend.

It was a really great weekend all told. Friday I had off from work. The morning was rainy but that cleared by noon and then the sun came out and it warmed up a bit. You know what that means, heck yeah, I was on the bike riding in a flash. It was a bit windy but nothing that I really couldn't deal with. I rode the long way up to Hermy's in Port Clinton to check out the new bikes, and really just have a place to go.

The new BMWs looked real nice, but what really caught my eye was the Triumph Scrambler. Thats a sharp looking bike. They also had this limitted edition that was all rainbow like, not my tast at all, even the seat was yellow. Yuck.

Saturday we went to celebrate the kids birthday with my Mom and family. We got to swim in Mom's indoor pool while the snow was blowing outside, that was cool. The kid had a ball in the pool and then we went back to Mom's apartment. Kid X refused to take a nap so she was sitting next to me on the couch, within minutes she was asleep. The resturant was a bit of a scene until we got some food then the kid settled down nicely.

Sunday was a long day. First I played in the bell choir at church for both the 8 and 10:45 services. Then home to watch the Daytona 500, good to see racing again. 3 Weeks until F1. World Superbike starts Sunday too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home