This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Great discovery

I was in the market for new motorcycle boots and a new jacket. I had heard about a company called http://www.newenough.com and thought I would check them out. Well I got a great deal on new Italian leather riding boots and a new Tourmaster jacket. When the boots came they were too small, so I went through the return process. In Two days I had the new boots and I didn't even have to send in the returned pair until after I I got the new pair. It was amazing. It is a great company great prices I highly recommend them.

They have put the roof on the new house and today I saw them lugging the jacuzi spa tub up to the second floor. This whole building process is going so quickl its really scary sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home