This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Fast Week

This week has flown by, thats for sure. The beautiful weather has insured us being outside playing every night. Last evening it was a little hot so we went down to Gammie and Pop-pops to use the pool. So nice, we also brought chicken and pasta salad so we had a wonderful dinner on the covered deck after swimming ourselves to starving.

So much for saving gas car-pooling. This morning I get my wife all the way into work and my daughter blurts out that we forgot her movies. Egads. Today is movie day at the munchkins school. It is her last movie day before she leaves school for the summer, and then Kindergarten, so she will not be back. So it was a big deal for her.

So I drop off the wife and the munchkin and I drive back home to get her movies. Hey, it was a big deal for her, so it is for me too. I was late for work, but my position is flexible, so no harm done. Big ride tomorrow, look for a report on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home