This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday Breakfast


Every 3rd Sunday of the month the Mac-Pac meets for breakfast at the Pottstwon Family Diner in Pottstown PA. They love us there, we tip well I guess. Today's turnout was a little light, but not bad for a rather dreary day. Above is the esteemed Jack speaking to his adoring crowd. The man standing on the chair is Brian.



Here are a couple of the bikes in the back of the diner.



And here are just a few more.


Here is a close up of my baby. Geez I love this bike.

One the way home I stopped by the Reading Pagoda. I had never been up there, and it wasn't too far out of the way:


The view from up here is good as well. Here is a nice view of the City of Reading.



In the Center of this picture is the Reading Hospital. I work close to there, as does my wife. We live in the mountains to the left and up in the picture. Great view. Shame it was raining I would have stuck around longer.




Yesterday I was able to get my father's old bike running well. Finally, its been sitting since 2004. Now I need insurance and a licence tag and I can put that one back on the street too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun buncha biker guys.

I love cool views from high points. That looks like a great one. I'll have to check it out someday.

I love the lyrics from those songs!

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home