This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 03, 2007


I miss M*A*S*H. Yeah, there are a few good shows on TV, but you could always count on Hawkeye and crew to keep you laughing and thinking. Sure it was a comedy, but they were never afraid to have you think about the horrors of war.

I wonder why there are no shows like that now?



Coincidence? I don't think so.


Another beautiful day, enjoy people!



Click here to take the M*A*S*H quiz!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawkeye was the hottest on that cool show. My dad loved it, so I saw lots of reruns when I was little.

6:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home