This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend



Saturday was a busy one for me. My wife decided to have Pampered Chef party Sat night, so I got to help clean and straighten up the house. Oh yeah, my wife took off for the morning to do some Quilting stuff. Sheesh, must be nice. She did work hard once she got home, but I was busting butt in the morning. Then I got to relax and mow the lawn. Thank God for John Deere. We have about an acre of grass and it takes an hour on the tractor, I think it would take me about 4 with a push mower. Exercise is good and all but 4 hours mowing is too much for me.

Sunday was typical, Church in the morning. We went out to lunch with church friends, and then to Wal-Mart for gardening stuff. We bought vegetable plants and seeds. Then at home I had to dig up the section of lawn we decided to make into the garden. That was hard work, but once it was done it looked good. I am hoping that the deer don't eat all of our plants, we shall see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, good luck with your garden! I have always wanted tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. Never have had a garden before, other than flowers.
Thankfully we have a small yard now, as I'm in charge of it.
Must be neat having so much open space at your place.

11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home