This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

You want how much for that pot?


Last night my wife's Aunt hosted a cookware demonstration. She had "won" the demonstration at a home show, normally it costs money because the guy brings food and cooks it in the cookware that you are supposed to buy. Our guy was humorless, and hard of hearing, so the demo was no pleasure. At one point he ask if anyone was a salesman, my reply was "No, but my father-in-law is a Bullshit artist!" He did not even crack a smile. I thought it was funny, so did my father-in-law. Oh well.

I was supposed to be someplace else at 7:00pm, but he didn't finish until 7:45, so that pretty much ticked me off there, I mean he started at 6:00! I was very very hungry too, but thats besides the point. The food he made was OK, but not great. And the cookware looked nice and all, but not worth $2600.00, which is the cheapest set! Egads!

So that was a bust. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I laughed at that line! Reminds me of the ridiculously expensive Ronco knives that I bought from our college bound neighbor. The pizza cutter and peeler fell apart shortly after our several hundred dollar purchase. At least the commission went to a cute kid.

So many rip offs in the world..

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home