This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Rites of Spring

Ah yes, Monday was a beautiful day. Temp in the 50's but with bright sun, when you were working it felt much warmer. Over the weekend I installed new driving lights on the K bike. I haven't had it out at night yet. But it looks good and should improve people seeing me during the day. Here are pics of it Lit and Unlit for a comparison. I also gave the beast a good scrubbing which I haven't done for a while so I could not resist taking a pic to share.






Here it is without them lit up.

And with them lit, nice huh?


Here is one of the side after a good scrubbing. Looks good huh? Yeah well not for long, see the post above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home