This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

3 Fawns, 2 Foxes and a painted kitchen



Yesterday moring we looked out the back window of our house only to see three fawns hanging out in our backyard. One was walking towards the house and came within feet, before my daughter moved quickly in the window. Then they all took off.




Just the day before we were standing on our front porch watching two young foxes playing in the street in front of our house. It was the middle of the day, which is unusual, but they looked healthy and ran when a car came. That was kind of funny, because there are the three of us out on the porch, and I have my bioculars staring at the road. The driver waved, we waved back.




Yesterday I finished painting the kitchen. We had done on wall last summer. I did the other three in a contrasting color. It looks good, and I am glad it is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home