This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Another New Motorcyclist



today was a big day in my life. My 5 and 1/2 year old was big enough to go for her first motorcycle ride with Daddy. Ok, no big deal really. we just went around "the loop" that our house is on .8 miles around, not a public road yet.


For this first I chose the R75/6. It was my fathers, so now it has been ridden by three generations of Clausses. I really do not think that her feet would have reached the pegs on the K1100 either.


I just love this shot, very dramtic.


She is back there somewhere. Please pardon the Max Biaggi replica helmet. It was her mother's. I had one just like it before I learned what a putz he is.



On the loop. You can't even see one of her little hands clutching at my shirt. She did very well, and really did not seem scared at all. I expected to hear little screams, but she was quiet the whole time. This is the same girl that hits the brakes every 5 feet on her bicycle, because she is "going too fast".




The ride over, she has a big smile. She told her Mom that now she needs a helmet that fits correctly and a bike of her own. I told her that she needs to get the training wheels off of her bicycle first.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really cute!
Ali loves to ride w/Gene, too. Makes me nervous though. Short rides only. Rather none after what happened last night. He got into a minor accident with his new Harley!

5:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home