This is a blog about nothing in particular. I am no one special, other than the fact that we are all special in one way or another. Along the ride we will talk about life in general, motorcycles, music, kids and other fun stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Hermy's Open House Spring 2011

My local BMW dealer, Hermy's in Port Clinton, PA had their open house on Saturday. The grub was really quite good, with pulled pork, chicken and cole slaw and such. Best of all it was free, but hey I did drop $52 on gloves and an oil filter.
Photographic evidence of MacPaccers whereabouts on Saturday. You can thank me, or curse me later.

The new K1600GLT seemed to be a hit. One guy got off it and said "It's a rocket!"
The exhaust seems to be a little like they are working too hard. Seriously, it goes into one can, they do not need 6 holes, but it looks good, and gets its point across
The dash, meh.
The Arai rep was there showing helmets and sizing, etc. He had this one signed by now NASCAR driver Juan Pablo Montoya. I was a fan when he was an F1 driver and I have a signed diecast of one of his Williams team cars. Now I know that the signature is legit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home